Company-News Home > News > Company-News
What is Airport Navigation LightingDate：9/10/2020 6:09:45 PM
What is Airport Navigation Lighting？
The airport navigation lighting system includes low-voltage power distribution equipment, constant current dimmers, backup power supplies, navigation lighting circuits, navigation light, taxiway guidance signs and navigation lighting monitoring systems.
Navigation lighting include:
1. Elevated approach lights (including approach lights, approach side lights, sequential flashes light, and surround view lights), inset approach lights and approach side lights.
2. Visual approach slope indication system (PAPI lamps)
3. Runway and taxiway lights (divided into elevated and inset lights, including runway threshold lights, runway threshold wing row lights, runway threshold identification lights, runway end lights, runway side lights, runway centerline lights, landing strip lights, taxiway center line lights, taxiway side lights, rapid exit taxiway indicator lights, runway U-turn pad lights, stop row lights, intermediate waiting position lights, road waiting position lights, de-icing/anti-icing floor exit lights, aircraft operating guidance lights, Not applicable to area lights, runway warning lights and inset approach lights, etc.)
4. Airport beacon
5. Obstacle lights (constant luminous obstruction lights and flashing obstruction lights)
6. Wind cone (including illuminated wind cone and non-illuminated wind cone)
CONTACT ME VIA BELOW FOR ANY INQUIRY.
Shenzhen Anhang Technology Company Limited
Anhang Technology(HK) Limited
(Ms.) Dana Xiong
Mob : +8615013635584(available on Wechat, Whatsapp)